Wednesday 24 December 2014

About the top 20 World Reggae Chart

Greetings Jah People!

The last week has been a world wind of events and things happening .. but you now know where I will be for 2015. With that being said If you follow me on Facebook you would have heard talk about a Top 20 World Reggae Chart.


The overall idea of this Chart will be to feature the Top 20 Reggae Songs all over the world each week. Jah People, this chart is not limited to just Jamaica as Reggae music is now a Global Platform. This will take the best Reggae Music from all over the world and put them on this Chart so we can all have a taste of new music. My goal is to feature Reggae Music from all Seven Continents : Europe , Asia , Africa , Australia , Antarctica, North America & South America.

How to send in your Music

1. Music must be titled: Name of Artiste , Title of Song & all credits to ( Producers , Writers etc )

2. State your Country of Origin ( Jamaica , Africa , Dubai etc )

3. Song must be in MP3 format. This makes it easier for me to open and listen without downloading a Program/Software.

4. Song must not contain profanity: I will only be supporting positive songs. These should not be downgrading to women and should not be promoting violence in any form.


This chart will be launched in January of next year so I'm putting in the hard work to produce a quality show.

I thank you all for the support throughout the years and also on my new Journey. I am now taking songs from artistes so please send them to top20worldreggaechart@gmail.com

EAT YUH FOOD

Stay Connected with me

Twitter @ronmuschette1
Facebook | Top 20 Reggae World Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment